• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community

Quick Details

  • Specific Use: Garden Set
  • General Use: Outdoor Furniture
  • Material: Aluminium Frame combined with Rope
  • Folded: No
  • Place of Origin: Propinsi Jawa Tengah, Indonesia
  • Brand Name: Wisanka
  • Model Number: ODM/04/16-Swara

Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details Each Item covered by Foam Sheet then on the outer side covered by corrugated paper
Delivery Time 8 weeks
Products Show
Product Description

Swara Arm Chair is one of the new design of wisanka Designer by using aluminum in the chassis as well as in combination with woven rope makes Swara Arm Chair impressed Elegant, exclusive, modern and seem mild. Swara Arm Chair is perfect for patio chairs, dining chairs, outdoor, indoor cafes and synthetic rattan terrace set.

Product Name
Eshita Arm Chair
Material
Powder Coated Aluminium Frame combined with Synthetic Rattan
Specific Use:
Garden Chair
General Use:
Outdoor Furniture
Detail Size:
H 82 x W 60 x D65
Place of Origin:
Central Java, Indonesia
Model Number:
ODM/16/Swara
Custom:
92
Our Service

QUALITY

Quality is our main concern on our products since we believe this is our essential point of maintaining customers satisfactory. That is why we do our best effort to achieve this highest goal of our busines

COMPETITIVE PRICE

We assure that our price is competitive with other competitors in market regards to the quality. We provide wholesale price with high quality.

BEST SERVICES

We always give our best services with our best agent. We provide with manner and assist our customer from very first deal to the end. in addition, we open with further discussion for any complaint about our product.

Our Company

Factory

Our Factory in Solo, Central Java, Indonesia

Factory

Our Factory in Jepara, Central Java, Indonesia

Factory

Our Factory in Klaten, Central Java, Indonesia

Factory

Our Factory in Sukoharjo, Central Java, Indonesia

Packing & Delivery

Packing Details : Industrial Tissue Paper covered all of the product, then covered by Corrugated Paper

Delivery Details : 8 weeks after deposit received

FAQ

Q: Why should WISANKA?

A: WISANKA is a manufacturer and worldwide exporter of Wooden Furniture, Rattan & Natural Fiber Furniture, Craft and Home Accessories from Indonesia since 1993. Our furniture is available for indoor and outdoor use for retail, wholesale, and also project.

Q: Do you use kiln-dried wood and how is the moisture content?

A: Yes we do. The moisture contents of Wooden Furniture are:

a. 1 - 2 cm thickness MC 12% - 15%

b. 3 - 4 cm thickness MC 16% - 18%

c. 5 cm thickness and up MC 19% - 20%

Q: How long is the production lead-time?

A:

a. Mahogany Furniture without carving 7-8 weeks

b. Mahogany Furniture with carving 9-10 weeks

c. Mahogany Furniture with exceptional design or hard carving 11-12 weeks

d. Indoor Teak Furniture 8-9 weeks

e. Rattan and Natural Fiber Furniture 6-7 weeks

f. Bamboo Furniture 6-7 weeks

g. Synthetic Rattan Furniture 7-8 weeks

h. Garden Teak Furniture 8-10 weeks

i. Alloy Casting Furniture 8-10 weeks

j. Aluminum Pipe and Stainless Steel Furniture 7-8 weeks

l. Lighting, Craft and Home Accessories 6-7 weeks 

Q: What is the minimum order and payment term ?

A: The minimum order quantity is 1 x 20 feet container. Payment term are Irrevocable L/C or T/T with 30% Down Payment and the rest 70% payment against documents. 

Transaction History of the Supplier

Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.

Transaction Overview

Transactions

Transaction Details

This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .

Shipping Destination
Transaction Value
Transaction Date
Email to this supplier
Indonesia
Supplier Assessments:
The supplier supports Trade Assurance – A free service that protects your orders from payment to delivery.
Supplier's Trade Assurance Limit: US $
Learn More